Monday, March 2, 2009

Using Techology Thoughtfully

Last summer, I began to analyze how I was using technology. Was I using it to its fullest? I saw some using smartboards to match definitions - when you got the definition onto the word balloon correctly the balloon popped. Although interactive, I knew there was more. I was reminded of Bloom's taxonomy and found out their is a new Digital Blooms' . This included verbs such as blogging, filming, animating, wiki-ing, publishing, videocasting, and podcasting. I knew I had some learning to do. I enrolled in a master's program at Walden University called Integrating Technology in the Classroom. Follow me on my journey of integrating technology into my math classroom.

Just found www.Classroom20.com - it is a great web site, being a visual person, I love this new graphic!

No comments:

Post a Comment